Sunday, April 20, 2014

estilos/styles part 1: gyaru

Gyaru

Este es el estilo que más me gusta. Las chicas gyaru siempre están maquilladas, y bien peinadas.En la imagen de abajo se puede ver como el maquillaje cambia tu rostro.

This is the style that I like the most. Gyarus allways wear makeup and do their hair. In the above image you can see how makeup can change your face.

Las gyaru se enfocan mucho en su peinado y sus ojos. Todas utilizan pestañas falsas.

Gyarus focus a lot on their hair and eyes. All gyarus wear fake eyelashes.

Mi unico problema al ser gyaru es que tengo pelo corto, asi que me es dificil conseguir peinados gyaru ya que la mayoria de revistas solamente saca peinados para pelo largo.

 The only problem I have as a gyaru is that I have short hair, so it's a little bit difficult to get gyaru hairstyles because most magazines only show hairstyles for long hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi